Today is Molly's first birthday! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. She has been such a blessing to our family and we can't imagine life without her! We had a celebration for her at home this morning and plan to have a birthday party for her in Arkansas next week. Surprisingly, she didn't like the cake! She wouldn't even try it...notice the progression in mood from "happy" to "get this cake away from me"!
She also had her one year appointment today. Unfortunately, she woke up this morning with a cold. When we went in for her appointment we found out she had an ear infection - poor baby! Not a fun way to spend your first birthday! She was in the 25th percentile for weight and the 50th percentile for height. The doctor actually called her "lanky"...really? Anyway, I just want to wish our sweet angel a "Happy 1st Birthday"! We love you! I'll post more after her birthday party.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Little Princess! We love you, Nate, Zac, Ben, Kara & Tim
She is too, too cute! I can't believe that she and Ben are already one year old!! I have been kind of watching them over the past year, to gauge where baby Max might be based on them (since their birthdays are pretty close together). Happily, I'll know these things first-hand very soon!! Love and happy birthday to your sweet girl! Ab
Post a Comment