Well, it has been a crazy month since I last posted! My camera had to be sent off to be fixed, so I was without a camera from mid April until mid May! We also sold our house and moved into a hotel while we are looking for a house. During the week of the move, I went to Chicago with Kara and my best friend Melissa for a girls weekend full of shopping! Needless to say, this trip was planned long before we knew we would be moving out of our house that week. It was a great get-away from all the craziness of packing and it was good catching up with my girls! Nana and Papa came to stay for a few days while I was gone. Papa Doc was so helpful moving anything Richard asked him to move and Nana was a God-send watching the kids! Nana ended up staying the week with us so Richard and I could finish moving things out of the house and into the hotel and storage. I don't know what we would have done without her! Hotel life is good...I must say, it is nice having someone come in and clean several times a week! The kids are having a blast and love swimming most days, eating ice cream from the snack bar and visiting with the front desk workers. All in all, it hasn't been too bad. We are actually quite "cozy" in our 2 bedroom suite! We haven't found "the house" yet, but we are still looking.
Kara, Melissa and I had so much fun in Chicago that we forgot to take too many pictures! When you are so busy eating, shopping and going to the movies...who has time to take pictures? We had a blast and I love those girls to pieces!

Here are a few pictures that I took with my phone over the past several weeks. Not the best quality, but at least we have pictures! Matthew had "character day" at school a few weeks ago and had to pick a character out of a book and dress up like that character. He chose Clifford the big, red dog. Here is my cute little Clifford!


Here are a few other cute pictures from the month of little Miss Molly!


No comments:
Post a Comment