Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Molly's First Day of 3's Preschool

Today was Molly's first day of 3's preschool at her new school. We have been talking alot about school and how wonderful her new teacher is going to be. Molly has been so excited...until a few days ago. That is when she shed a few tears and said she didn't want to go to school. Luckily, with a pep talk from Matthew...she was ready to go today! She was such a big girl and went right into her classroom. I was so proud of her! There were two other girls that were crying so hard...I didn't want it to make her cry! Daddy and I peeked in on her a few times and she was happily playing with her playdough. When I picked her up today she said she had a great day and had the "bestest teacher ever". She reported that she didn't nap and she got to go to recess two times today. I had one tired girl on my hands tonight! Her teacher said she had a great day and that she wasn't going to have any problems. We ended her first day of school with a yummy ice cream treat!












We always have to have a silly picture!







No comments: