I cannot believe my baby girl turned four! Molly has brought such joy to our family and she keeps us laughing all the time. For her birthday I bought her an outfit that says, "I'm a hoot"...that pretty much sums up her cute personality! She has such a sweet spirit and is fun, animated, loving, thoughtful, smart and so much more! We are enjoying each day with our little girl and can't wait to see what God has in store for her. Happy birthday Molly girl...we love you!
On her actual birthday we had two extra boys staying at our house. We were keeping a friend's son while they were out of town and added another one just for fun! This was Matthew's first sleepover. Molly thought it was great because she loves these boys and there were more people to celebrate with! When she got up I heard her go into the room where the boys were and they all sang "Happy birthday" to her...so sweet...she was thrilled. She chose yummy waffles for breakfast, Strawberry shortcake cake for a mid-morning snack, bowling and games at Main Event and lunch at Fat Daddy's. Wow. What a way to ring in a fourth birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment