Oh boy, are the dads in for a treat! Richard and his friend, Mark, started an indian princess tribe for dads and daughters. This tribe will have a Spring and Fall campout and probably six other events throughout the year. The group started out small, but has grown to about twenty little girls and their dads! They had the first meeting at our house last weekend and the girls were so cute! We had pizza, a lesson and a craft. Richard is going to be the chief (makes me giggle just thinking about how different the campout will be with girls). He did such a great job and even came up with the craft for the girls - Indian necklaces! I was super impressed when he came home with all the materials he had picked out. I think he is going to be a great chief and these girls are going to make so many fun memories together! I know you will be anxiously awaiting the post that will come in April detailing their campout weekend!
as we enter adulthood...
2 months ago

1 comment:
Oh how cute. Looks like a fun group though I am worried about their attire. Looking a little dressed up for camping in their future.
Post a Comment