Sunday, November 16, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween snuck up on us this year...we didn't even carve our pumpkin until Halloween afternoon.  Yikes!  However, we did decorate our cookies early and "booed" several of our friends! 
 
Matthew went with Andrew the week before Halloween to the annual Halloween Party at his Country Club.  Matthew has gone for as long as I can remember.  However, this year they didn't even make it into the Club in their costumes.  I guess they thought they were too big for that (insert sad face). 
 
On Halloween, the kids couldn't wait for trick or treating and literally started a countdown once school was out.  Molly was a pumpkin this year and I was pretty proud...I made her costume!  I thought she looked pretty stinkin' cute, if I do say so myself!  Matthew was a "wicked scarecrow" (the official title on his costume package).  However, as soon as he put on his mask he took it off and said it itched his face.  I got a few pictures with it on before we left, but he was without it the rest of the night.  I can't figure out what he looked like without it...a pauper?  beggar?  who knows.  Oh well, at least I got my pics!  We went to our friends house for pizza and goodies before heading out to trick or treat.  It was a great night but we were all tired by the time we got home.  I didn't even get a picture of all four of us.  Oh well...another fun Halloween in the books!
 
Matthew and Andrew at their annual Halloween Party
 


Cookie Decorating!
 


 We even made her American Girl doll a costume!
 
 







 

 




 



 Molly and her best buddies, Cade and Dillon!
 
Molly and Kylee

No comments: