Saturday, July 25, 2015

OBU Girls Weekend

Oh how I love my OBU girls!  We had a fun weekend in Dallas at the beginning of May.  Those of us that could met for lunch downtown by Clyde Warren Park that Friday.  It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed eating out on the patio.  After lots of catching up, we headed to Northpark for some shopping and topped it off with dinner at Mi Cocina.  We were sad that some of the girls couldn't make it for the weekend of fun, but those that did come sure had fun. 
 
 
The second night we had dinner at Eno's in the Bishop Arts District.  It was such a neat part of Dallas that I have never been to!  The food was great and the atmosphere was really cool.  There were lots of fun stores to go in, musicians playing at various restaurants...super fun to walk around!  After dinner we topped the night off with homemade smores at Tillmans Roadhouse.  Oh.my.word...delicious!
 



 
Thanks girls for a great weekend!  I loved every minute of catching up...it seems like no time had passed since we had all been together!

No comments: