My favorite day of the year finally arrived and I loved every minute of it! The kids had lots of time to play outside (Papa's mule was the biggest hit this year) and Nana cooked an amazing meal for everyone (along with some help from Kara and Aunt Donna)! James was also a "big deal" at the Thanksgiving festivities. He is adorable and loved playing with all the big kids. We also found out he is going to have a SISTER! Molly was thrilled to add another girl to the mix.
Kara and I also enjoyed getting to see the Daily/Pitts crew! It was so much fun watching the kids run through the woods to play together just like Kara, Melissa and I used to do. I still can't believe we have eight kids all together. Crazy.
On Friday we headed up to Little Rock to see Mamaw Ann, Papaw Don and Papaw Curtis. We all filled up on US Pizza (delish!) and enjoyed catching up. Jasper even got to go. Mamaw was crazy about him...so sweet to watch.
Along with family, Richard and I got to see his roommate from college (Kevin) and one of my besties from college (Cynthia). It was so much fun catching up and seeing their kids. Richard also got to visit Mrs. Benson (Coach Benson's wife). Always a great visit and good for the soul. Overall it was a wonderful week of Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for all the blessings God has bestowed upon our family. Memaw and Papa Harrington were missed dearly as we celebrated our first Thanksgiving without them. I know they were looking down smiling on our crew as we celebrated as a family together. What a legacy they left behind. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment