Goodbye Town Center, Hello Middle School North! Here is Matthew on his last day of 5th grade!
Goodbye 2nd grade, Hello 3rd grade!
I forgot to post a picture from Matthew's last birthday celebration at school yesterday. He wouldn't let me take his picture...I had to sneak one! He always has me bring Nana's homemade chocolate cupcakes. I guess this is the last time I will take him cupcakes to school (tear)...
At the very end of the last day of school, all the 5th graders walk the halls one last time while all the parents and the rest of the students line the hallways and send them out for their very last time as Town Center Texans. Made this mama want to cry!
Love you buddy! Can't wait to see all the great things God has in store for you. One day you will thank me for all these pictures (even though you are trying to avoid all of them!).
Thanks for another great year Town Center!
2015-2016
Closing this chapter for my oldest...prayerfully excited for the new chapter that awaits him!

No comments:
Post a Comment