Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A visit from Nana, the Oosterhous crew and the Frieders!

 June was a fun month with lots of visitors!  The Oosterhous crew and Nana came down for a few days of fun! We packed alot of fun in a few days...Hawaiian Falls, snowcones at Bahama Bucks and lots of swimming at the house!  So thankful they made the trek to Texas!  Too bad these are the only pictures I got!




Speaking of pictures...I didn't take ANY pictures while the Frieders were here!  I cannot believe it.  I guess we were having too much fun to stop for pictures!  The boys went to basketball camp during the day and then we all had fun hanging out at night.  The girls couldn't wait to play and kept themselves busy the whole time.  So thankful for good friends and time to catch up and spend time together!

No comments: