Saturday, September 27, 2008

Molly's Baby Dedication

We had Molly's baby dedication at our church tonight. She looked beautiful in her dress and was an angel for the service. We feel so blessed to have her as our daughter and feel priveledged that God has given us the opportunity to raise her. We missed those who were not able to be here at the service, but know you were thinking of us on this special day. Please continue to pray for us as we strive to raise our children to be followers of Christ. We took several pictures so you would feel like you were there! We tried a bow again tonight, but you will see in the pictures that it came out quickly! However, she looked beautiful without it!

I love this picture!

Okay, this one too!

My sweet angels!

Our Family

Blowing kisses

There it is for a second...then it's gone!

I love my daddy!

I love my mommy too!

3 comments:

Rich and Renee said...

Oh my gosh....what a beautiful family. I can't believe how big Molly is, do they really grow that fast? Thanks so much for your sweet message. It will be so fun keeping up the the Williams gang and we hope you are all doing great.

Kara Oosterhous said...

Jen: You all looked so beautiful! You were in our thoughts and wish we could've been there. Can't wait to see you... only a few more weeks until Molly girl's birthday! Love, boo

Unknown said...

Jenny, y'all are stunning in these pictures, all of you! Such a beautiful family, inside and out. And, what a special service! I pray that Molly will never remember a single day in which she didn't know, love, and rely on our incredible Savior, Jesus Christ! Always, Ab