Molly is now 11 months old and I can't believe it! Where has this year gone? She is adorable and such a joy to be around. Her smile lights up a room and truly warms my heart! She is now walking behind a walker and cruises around the furniture. She is always trying to keep up with Matthew. She recently started pointing and saying, "uh-uh-uh" until you take her to what she wants to see. She is babbling all the time and says "mama", "dada", "bubba", "bye-bye", "bah-bah" (for bottle), and "ba" for ball. I think she is even trying to say "clock", but can only get out a "k-k-k"! She now has 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on bottom and loves to give kisses! She is such a cuddler and loves to tuck her arms down beside her and lay her head on your shoulder when you pick her up. She'll crawl right up to your feet and hold her arms up while looking at you until you pick her up. She laughs when her brother laughs and mimicks a cough whenever anyone coughs...she is so funny! She sure does love her daddy and will go to him over me (I am a little jealous about this, but it sure is nice to be able to leave her to run errands and know that she is thrilled to be with daddy!). One of our favorite times with Molly is when she first wakes up in the morning or from a nap. We usually race to see who can be the first person in her room to see her sweet face! She gets so excited and immediately stands up to give kisses. She is also the best sleeper (quite a switch from her brother)! She goes to bed around 7:00 p.m. and wakes up around 7:00 a.m. Even if she wakes up early, she will just play in her bed until you go get her. Putting her down is easy as well...you just lay her in her crib and she rolls over and sucks her thumb (yes, this is a habit I dread breaking in the future...but it is really cute now!). That is an update on my sweet Molly. I feel like most of the postings are about Matthew because he is involved in so many other things, so I wanted to devote this posting to her!
My sweetie!
See my teeth!
Pulling up on anything and everything!
My new trick...carrying my sippy cup in my mouth while crawling!
Just relaxing...
I have been in this stroller so much lately!
My other new trick is to bite my spoon when you are feeding me...it is so funny!
I think I'll just crawl in this basket and play while mommy isn't looking...
Oops...she caught me!

No comments:
Post a Comment