Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun!

On Thursday, Matthew had his big Halloween celebration at his school. He was so proud to wear his Batman costume to school. I was excited that I got to go to the party. Molly stayed home with her daddy...always a treat for her! Matthew had lunch with his class and then went to 4 different rooms for games, face paining, art, and BINGO. He had alot of fun and I enjoyed seeing him with all of his friends.



On Halloween, we went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Matthew was so excited and couldn't wait to wear his Batman wings with his costume. We had to leave the wings at home when he wore his costume to school...I think you will see why in the pictures. Molly was dressed up as a little fairy...so cute. She had fun riding in the stroller and watching her big brother go door to door. We even ran into some of his friends from the neighborhood. I loved his friend Griffin's costume...he was Elvis.


Molly's headpiece kept blowing in the wind!

Matthew got to play Mr. Bill's drums!

Notice the wings...

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Loved the batman and fairy costumes! Too cute! Wow -- those wings were pretty big -- I bet Matthew was excited to get to fly around with those things. Hey - at least you have several pictures of Molly in costume AND smiling AND wearing her headband!!! :)