This past weekend Richard kept the kids while I went to Arkansas for a reunion with 14 of my college friends from OBU. We had a great time and daddy was quite busy while I was gone! Matthew had a soccer game on Saturday and a game on Sunday, as well as team pictures. This kept them busy most of the weekend. They managed a few other outings and a few trips to Sonic! I missed my family while I was gone, but really enjoyed catching up with old friends and being able to finish conversations without interruptions! I even got to spend a few hours with my sister on Saturday, which was wonderful...I haven't seen her since Christmas! I also got to hug my parents while passing through on the way back to Dallas. When I got back the kids were excited to see me. I know they missed me, but I think they had a good time with daddy! My favorite comment from Richard was while I was feeding the kids dinner after I got back. Molly was fussy, Matthew wasn't eating, etc. He said, "See what I have had to deal with the past two days?" I just smiled and laughed and told him "I know...I do it EVERY day!" I thought that was quite funny! Sorry there are no pictures of the kids on this post...I took the camera!
EEE Pledge Class 1995 (minus a few!)

1 comment:
Glad you got to have a girls' weekend! Such a good picture of you and Kara!
Post a Comment