Molly adores her brother. She does everything he does and tries to say whatever he says (not always good!). It is so cute. When we are walking and Matthew is around, she won't hold my hand. She just stands there and reaches for her "bubby's hand". If he doesn't take it immediately, she just stands there and says "hand, hand, hand" until he takes it. Matthew is so precious with her and I think he adores her just as much as she does him!
as we enter adulthood...
4 months ago

2 comments:
Hey Jenny!
I enjoyed looking at all of the new pics.! Molly is growing up so fast and she's SO adorable! Hope you guys are doing well. Miss ya!
So, so sweet, Jenny! My little ones use those names "Bubby" and "Sissy," except they actually say "Cici," which fits because her initials are C.C.
I can't believe how much Molly is growing! She's adorable, as is her big brother!! Precious family! Love y'all, Ab
Post a Comment