Monday, May 11, 2009

Muffins for Mom

Last week Matthew's class invited all the moms to "Muffins for Mom". This was such a sweet time with Matthew! The kids got to pick what to serve their moms from the muffin and fruit table. When Matthew came back to the table he had gotten me half of a chocolate muffin (all of the other mom's had fruit and several muffins on their plates!). Oh well, I guess he was helping me watch my waistline! He was so proud to give me all of the things he had been working so hard on for Mother's Day. While we were there the teacher read some questions and answers about us and we had to guess which one our child had done. Matthew said I was 79 years old, 76 feet tall, and weighed 30 pounds. Kids are so funny. He said he loves me because...he likes me and I play "war" with him to the end and it is a really long game! I am so glad that he loves playing with me and I dread the day he doesn't want to! He is such a special little boy and I love every minute I get to spend with him!
Me and my boy!

Matthew waiting on me to sit down!

Matthew's drawing of me and him and the flower pot he painted for me


Matthew and his classing signing and singing a special song for us


One of my favorites of the day...look who he said was the "boss" of our family (both mommy and daddy!)

The question for this poster was "What does your mommy do while you are at school?" He said I play with Molly, wash dishes and fold clothes.

No comments: