Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Funny Girl!

It is about 10:30 p.m. and I just went to check on sweet Molly...do you know what I found? She had taken off her pajamas and diaper (yes, DIAPER) and is now sleeping in her undies and her favorite teal blue pants with no shirt. Last night she changed into bloomers and pajama pants. All I can do is smile...there isn't another one out there like miss Molly! I am just crossing my fingers that she doesn't freeze and doesn't wet the bed. I have a feeling she is going to keep things interesting in the years to come. I would have taken a picture, but there was no way I was going to take a chance on waking her up!

3 comments:

wilsonfamily said...

What a character! Love it!!!

The Pitts Family said...

how funny! she's a crazy little sleeper isn't she?!

Jodi said...

That is too funny! Reminds me of another little girl I know -- I'm still keeping Miss Darbs in her crib.....but, I know we have many adventures to come. I left her in her room for naptime yesterday (which she does on a mat on the floor) -- and came back to a TRAIN WRECK!!!) :) Hope ya'll are doing well!