Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hot Springs Weekend

A few weeks ago I had a college girls reunion in Hot Springs. We had a great weekend full of shopping, talking, eating and sleeping in! I had a great time catching up with everyone and staying up late visiting in my PJ's. Richard and the kids decided to ride to Arkansas with me and stay the weekend at Mamaw Shelia and Papaw Guy's house. They had a great time! Unfortunately, I forgot our camera, so I don't have any pictures from my girls weekend or from their time with Mamaw and Papaw! On Friday night I stayed and had dinner at Mamaw and Papaw's house. Ashley and the kids got to come and we had a great time watching the kids play and catching up. The rest of the weekend I was gone, so daddy was in charge! From what I heard, they had so much fun. Molly learned how to climb out of her pack and play...and enjoyed a fun morning of play with Mamaw and Papaw while Richard and Matthew slept in (Richard didn't know she was up!). Papaw Guy played lots of t-ball with Matthew and took the kids to fly kites. Mamaw was busy most of Saturday cooking a big dinner for Mamaw Ball's birthday celebration. Ashley and the kids got to come over again for the big birthday dinner and the kids had a lot of fun playing with their cousins again. On Sunday, Richard and the kids picked me up and we headed to Nana and Papa Doc's for some ride toy time and lunch with Kara, Tim, Nate, Zac and Ben. As always, the kids had a great time playing and it was nice to enjoy some more outside time. Thanks to everyone for such a great weekend! I just can't believe I don't have any pictures from it!!!

No comments: