Well, I never thought I would be saying that my son competed in a BMX bike race...but he did! Last weekend we were going to see a friend of his compete and Matthew said he wanted to race too. His friend had some extra gear and an extra bike...and a BMX racer was born! He did a really great job. He crashed several times (and about sent his mommy over the edge) but always got up and kept on going. During the first two races he had several crashes but he finished the third race without any falls! He was really proud of himself and even has a new trophy to show for it!
as we enter adulthood...
2 months ago

2 comments:
Oh man, Nate is sooooooooooooooooooo Jealous. He is begging to BMX bike race. That is all I'm going to hear about this morning!
wow!! I will NOT tell my boys about this!! they will be soooo jealous! Matthew looks like a professional!
Post a Comment