What a special night for daddy and Molly! Tonight they had a "date" to the Sweetheart Ball. This is a dinner and dance for daddys and their daughters. Daddy made a big deal out of their "date night" and even asked her yesterday by presenting her with a pretty yellow rose. Molly was so excited and kept asking all day when their special night was! Richard and Molly went with our good friends, the Brandenburgs. Kylee and Molly both received charm bracelets from their daddies before the dance. At the dance they received a new charm, which was a key. I am guessing it was a "key to daddy's heart". So sweet. Molly's charm bracelet also had a silver cross on it. After tonight, I am sure there will be many more years of daddy/daughter dances and charms! Molly had me paint her nails for the big night, flat iron her hair and put on lipgloss. She said she felt "so pretty". That sweet girl doesn't need all that to look pretty, but it was sweet to see how special she felt. Some prince charming is going to have alot to live up to after tonight! The theme for the night was "Alice in Wonderland"...Molly danced with Alice quite a bit of the night...you will see her in several of the pictures! Matthew and I had a special "date night" of our own while Molly and daddy were at the Ball. Matthew chose to go to a movie and then a special yogurt place for dessert! Guess where he wanted to eat dinner? Yep...dinner from the concession stand. Gotta love him. It was his night, so there was no arguing from mommy! Best hot dog I ever had. Love that precious boy!
as we enter adulthood...
2 months ago

1 comment:
She looks soooo pretty and like such a big girl! I can't wait to help pick out prom dresses:)
Post a Comment