Happy Valentine's Day! We had a great day, which started with heart waffles and ended with heart pizza! Matthew had his Valentine's party at school and I was so glad I got to go. Daddy watched Molly while I got to spend some time with my boy. When we got home from Matthew's party they had a little bucket of treats waiting for them. The new buckets will be great for the sandbox daddy built last weekend...way to go daddy! Hugs to everyone and a Happy Valentine's Day from the Williams crew!
as we enter adulthood...
4 months ago

1 comment:
Dear Blogger,
Please help us! We recently invited you to participate in an online survey run by the Berkman Center at Harvard University about your experiences and opinions as an active blogger. To the best of our knowledge, we have not received your response to the survey. You can participate in the survey by following this link:
http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_SS=08GMdlB7tXHpgu8_4Hp4lVv4k0EMdeI
Thank you in advance for your help.
Sincerely,
The Blogging Common Team
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
info@bloggingcommon.org
Post a Comment