I really can't believe I have a Middle School kiddo! Matthew was so excited for middle school. It's a big change...but you couldn't tell he was nervous at all! The first day of school was a little hectic in the morning (Richard was out of town). Matthew and I left the house at 7:10am to beat the traffic (little did I know, that wasn't early enough!). We were in such a rush I forgot to take his obligatory first day of school pictures. I can't believe it. When I finally remembered, we snapped a quick picture at the red light! That is my 6th grade cutie!
Molly was super excited to start 3rd grade. She has the same two teachers she had last year (they "loop" at their school), so she was thrilled. We did remember to get first day of school pictures with this sweet and spunky gal! We curled her hair and she picked out her clothes. I think she looked precious!
Mrs. Parker
Ms. Rice
Praying for a wonderful year for both of my kiddos. Thank you God for the privilege of raising these two kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment