Thursday, September 8, 2016

Pensacola 2016

It has become a family tradition to go to Pensacola each summer with my family.  Every year the cousins get so excited for our beach trip.  I just love the memories that are made there.  We always eat at our favorite places, play games, go crabbing, ride waves and play in the sand on the beach.  That being said, this year was a little different.  Dad always loved having the family all together for this trip.  He was out every night crabbing with the boys, taking more pictures than anyone else at dinner and just enjoying the family.  We missed him.  It will never be the same, but I think he would be proud that we carried on the tradition and kept the routine.  Miss you like crazy Papa Doc!


Josh, Ashleigh, James and Amelia came for a few days this year.  I think they were quite a hit!








Nana and the grands!


















Feeding the seagulls...




















The Brandenburg's were there the second part of the week.  The kids had fun playing together...even in the rain!







Until next year...goodbye Pensacola!

No comments: