Well, let me start this post off by saying we had a WONDERFUL weekend seeing family in Arkansas, but I did a TERRIBLE job taking pictures to document it! We drove to Arkansas after basketball games on Saturday and spent the evening with Nana. Molly had fun catching fireflies outside and Matthew took it easy inside with Nana! On Sunday morning we headed to Little Rock to see Mamaw Ann and Papaw Don. We had fun catching up and looking through pictures. Matthew is almost as tall as mamaw!
After visiting for a few hours we headed to Hot Springs to meet Mamaw Shelia and Papaw Guy for lunch. We had a great time at Dixie Café and I think there wasn't a person in there Mamaw Shelia didn't know! The kids hadfun joking around with Papaw and Mamaw kept us all laughing (when she wasn't making sure they were using their manners)! Sure wish I had a pictures of all of us. I promise to do better next time! After lunch we headed over to Mamaw Ball's house to check on her and see Uncle Larry. Mamaw looked good but was still struggling to heal from her car wreck. It was so good to hug her neck!
After a day on the road seeing everyone, we headed back to Nana's to see the Oosterhous crew. As always, they had a great time shooting hoops, running around outside and playing pool. I think Nana was glad to have the house full of sweaty boys (and a super cute girl!), lots of laughs and a whole lot of love!
Meanwhile, back in Texas, daddy celebrated his birthday with a stomach bug...glad he didn't bring it to Arkansas to ruin our fun! At least he was feeling better by the time we got home for a belated celebration!

No comments:
Post a Comment