I cannot believe my boy turned 13!!! We officially have a teenager in the house. For this special day, we planned a day that included thirteen surprises. The first clue led us to breakfast at the Diner with dad!
I don't think I documented all the clues, but here are a few of the highlights! His big gift was picking out a pair of Oakleys!
The kids had fun jumping and riding the waves at the Aqua Shop!
Of course we worked up an appetite...so we got ice cream that came in rolls!
Molly was so sweet and worked hard to put together a gift for Matthew. It included several of her stuffed animals and money. Sweet sister. She was super proud to give it to him.
Oh yes, the other gift from us was a new baseball glove. Dad was super pumped about that gift!
His final surprise came when the doorbell started ringing at 5pm. Some of his buddies came to surprise him with a sleepover, Dave & Busters, In-N-Out Burger and wiffle ball!
I think he had a pretty amazing 13th birthday! He topped this milestone off with a birthday party a few days later at GatSplat. Paintball + teenage boys = lots of fun!
HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY!
I hope this will always be one you remember!

No comments:
Post a Comment