Yesterday I finally decided on a double jogging stroller! I have spent countless hours researching double joggers and finally decided on this one (thanks honey!). I love it and I can't believe I have waited so long to get one! Matthew was very excited about this purchase and was ready to take it for a test run yesterday with our sweet neighbors. I couldn't believe it...my child that rarely takes naps these days fell asleep on our walk and stayed asleep while we played at the neighborhood playground! I am thinking this might be the best purchase I have made in a long time! Look at my sweet angels...
nothing is waking him up!
Molly and I ended up playing with Brynn and Ally while Matthew slept. Molly loves to swing and really enjoyed swinging sideways when Ally pushed her! Ally loves Molly and I think they are going to be the best of friends!
The kiddos also had some sweet cuddle time this week. Okay, so Molly does look a little scared in the second picture, but she really was having a good time!!!

2 comments:
They are such cutiepies! I'm love'in Molly's red hat and cute outfit! love, boo
Love the new pictures! They are both too cute for words! I can tell you are having a blast dressing Molly. :)
Post a Comment