Friday, April 25, 2008

Matthew's School Activities...

The past few weeks have been busy with lots of school activities for Matthew! He started last week off with "Camo Day"...they talked about the men and women that serve our country. I tried to get him to smile for a few pictures before school, but I guess he thinks men in camo don't smile...

He also had his Spring Festival on Thursday night. He had a great time running around the playground, bouncing in the bounce house, fishing and eating a hot dog and Doritoes...can't get much better than that! Molly was wonderful during the picnic and enjoyed watching all the big kids playing!

Some kind of fighting stance...I get this pose alot these days!

Fishing for candy!

Matthew was too busy playing to stop for a picture!

Playing with daddy!

On Sunday, Matthew's school celebrated its 20th anniversary. All of the children were invited to sing for the congregation. He did a great job! He sang, "Rejoice in the Lord Always" and "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands". I was so proud of him!

Again, I get the fighting stance and a new one...the spiderman pose!

Along with the special service on Sunday, Matthew had his Spring Program later in the week. They had a patriotic theme and sang, "Skip to M' Lou" and "Buffalo Gals Won't Ya Come Out Tonight". Matthew was cute and knew all the motions...he just didn't look all that thrilled about performing! I think he was more excited about the cookies that were waiting for him after the performance. Here are some of the pictures of Matthew and his buddies!

Matthew's Class - 3 year olds

And they haven't even had sugar yet...

Molly all dressed up...notice the bloomers!


Our Punkin's!


Gosh, now I know why I am tired...we have been so busy! There was one other thing we got to do this past week. We went with our friends Courtney and Chloe to visit my old school and see Buddy the dog and the baby chicks that just hatched. Matthew was so gentle with the baby chicks and kept telling Mrs. Natalie that they wanted to come out and play with him! He also loved playing with Buddy...poor, sweet Buddy...always getting his tail pulled, being chased around the office, getting "hugs"....

Chloe and Matthew looking at the baby chicks!

Matthew LOVED Buddy!

Sorry for the longest posting ever...just wanted to share all the fun things that have been going on in the Williams household!

2 comments:

The Christiansons said...

i love it! his "serious" look in the camo pictures are my favorite!!!

Kara Oosterhous said...

Can't wait to get my hands on those two next weekend! Love ya, boo