This last weekend was busy! Nana and Papa Doc came down for a visit. They got to stay in the Marriott Towne Place Suites...our home for the past 5 months! Believe it or not, we only have 19 more days until we get the keys to our new house! I will be sure to post pictures when we get in! On Friday, they got to go see Matthew at his school. Matthew was very proud to show them his classroom and some of his work. He even sang in the worship service. I was so sad...he didn't tell me that the kindergarteners were singing so I didn't bring my video camera! I thought it was just a normal worship service for the school...oh well. I did take some pictures of him on the jumbo screen! Get ready for a long post...we had alot going on this weekend!
On Sunday, the kids and I went to the Firestation Open House. I know it is silly, but I look forward to this every year! Unfortunately, we couldn't go until the very end (notice Molly's choice of attire...I didn't have time to argue!). We had a great time playing games and meeting the firemen and policemen!
Whew! What a busy weekend! Here are my two pumpkins after all the fun! I think it might take a few days for me to recover!

No comments:
Post a Comment