Christmas break has begun! Richard and I took the kids to the Gaylord to see ICE and try out the snow tubing! We have never been and have always heard how amazing the ICE exhibit is. This year the theme was "Shrek the Halls". It truly is amazing the time and detail that is put into this exhibit. We all enjoyed seeing the characters and the kids had fun going down the ice hill. However, their favorite part of the day was the Kung Fu Panda Awesome Snow Tubing! This really was fun. Richard and I went down a few times and then gave the kids the rest of our turns. Pretty cool to be snow tubing inside where it is warm! We had a blast and enjoyed a fun family outing. I forsee some more snow tubing in our future!
as we enter adulthood...
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment