This year we decided to take our Spring Break trip a little early. We headed out to Breckenridge, Colorado three days after I got back from my girls trip! The kids were so excited and ready to ski again. Last year was their first time to ski, so we were anxious to see how they would do the second time around. They did amazing!!! They both went to ski school for three days and then skiied the final day with us. When we picked them up from ski school each day we would take them up on the mountain and do a few runs together. We were amazed at how much Molly had improved from last year. She could actually go on green and blue runs with us and not fall at all. She did scare us a few times because that crazy girl will just point her skiis down the mountain and go! Matthew did awesome too. He had better control than Molly...but I bet she could beat him down the mountain! I am so glad they love to ski. We had lots of great food and went sledding every afternoon. One afternoon we went to Carter Park to a sledding hill. Richard and I even gave the sledding a try. Super fun. The only downfall to our trip was that my camera was stolen. Boo. All of the pictures I have to post are from my phone. We made lots of great memories and are ready to go back next year!
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment