My Molly sure does love Matty B! Matty B is a 12 year old rapper that takes popular songs and makes them kid friendly. To say Molly has a crush is an understatement :) When I told her we were going to the concert she started screaming, then proceeded to pick out her outfit. Silly girl! The concert was at the Majestic Theater in Dallas. It was a beautiful theater. We had great seats right on the front row of the balcony (well...truth be told...our seats were farther up but no one was sitting in these seats so we moved down. We would have moved if someone came and asked us to, but they didn't! I know, we are rebels!) We went with Molly's bestie, Kylee. The girls were so funny. They were screaming and chanting for Matty B to come out on stage. As soon as the concert started they just sat there and stared. No waving the arms in the air, no screaming, no standing. I think they were in awe. Cristy and I were much more fun...I'm sure we embarrassed them! It was such a fun night and lots of good memories were made. Love my girl!
Our attempt at a selfie...
Super fun night with a super fun girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment