R.D. Harrington
July 8, 1916 - February 25, 2015
The night papa passed away, Molly disappeared for a while and came back with this picture. I love how she chose to celebrate his homecoming. There were tears that night, but what a blessing that we could talk about how we knew where he was...a place he had preached about all his life. We have had so much fun thinking of things he might be doing in Heaven and all the people he has seen!
Before the memorial service, papa's church provided the family with lunch. As you can see, baby James was the entertainment during lunch!
Memaw with her four kids
Memaw talking with papa's 102 year old brother
Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

No comments:
Post a Comment