I can't believe that my sweet Molly is 9 months old! She is changing every day and brightens up your day with just a smile. She is quite attached to her mommy, daddy and brother, but still loves meeting new people. When she meets someone new she tilts her head to the side, then pops it up and continues doing this until she gets a smile. I guess she just likes to see things from a different point of view! She loves her brother to pieces and squeels every time she sees him...he is pretty crazy about her too! Just in the past week she has started pulling up to her knees and then pulling up to a stand. She is very brave and quite proud of herself these days. We have to watch her closely because she still tumbles alot! She is eating baby food and has just started eating crackers and puffs. Pretty soon I will try some other table foods, but I am just waiting for more teeth. Right now she has two bottom teeth and it looks like her top teeth will come through any day now. She is constantly babbling, saying buh-buh, mama, dada and other things I can't quite decipher. I love to hear her sweet voice. If I could just freeze the kids at this age I would! Matthew is so much fun and full of ideas and questions, while Molly is so innocent, sweet and just delighted to be in your presence. What more could I ask for? God has blessed us and I thank him every day for the gift of our children!
Today was Molly's 9 month appointment. Much to our dismay, she is only in the 29th percentile for weight (17.13 lbs.) and 49th percentile for height (27.5 inches). I guess she is a little leaner than we thought...those thigh rolls just fooled us a bit! The doctor said she looked great and there were no concerns. Matthew was there to help me keep Molly from being too upset when she got poked. Speaking of being poked, Matthew went yesterday to have blood drawn for his allergy testing...we are keeping our fingers crossed that he will have outgrown his egg allergy. I will let you know as soon as we hear. I was so proud of our little guy - once the needle went in he didn't cry a bit. He even said it didn't hurt and he would do it again next year if he needed to. What a trooper!
Here are some recent photos of the kiddos! Happy 9 month birthday Molly!
Pulling out all of the books
just crawling around
playing on my knees...my new favorite position
playing at the barstools just like my brother used to do!
still playing!
sitting up all pretty
playing in the pool at playgroup

No comments:
Post a Comment