Thursday, January 15, 2009

Miss Molly

January has been a little less busy than December...thank goodness! We have been spending more time at home and Miss Molly is walking more and more every day! She loves her new found independence and is starting to fuss when I carry her in a store and when I pull out the stroller. Here are a few pictures of her playing at home.

She loves her new piano

She also loves bringing you books to read

Playing with Elmo

I love "Memo"

She loves to sit in any container we have!

Getting ready to walk to mommy

I love spaghetti!

Mmmm...can I have some more?

1 comment:

Jodi said...

cute, cute! Darby Kate and Molly enjoy similar things! I can't even get Darbs to sit in the highchair any more -- she thinks she is such a big girl! She still has her mullet -- I keep hoping the top/front will catch up with the back!!