This month has been busy! Matthew started Ice Hockey and is loving it. Of course, right now he is just learning to stay on his feet...I guess the hockey stick and puck come later! I have been so proud of him...he pops right up when he falls and gives me a big "thumbs up".
Matthew at hockey class
Ouch!
Molly all bundled up at hockey...it's cold by the ice rink!
Matthew also had pajama day at school last week. He proudly wore the Batman pajamas Papa Doc had given him...thanks Papa! He also had pajama night at church that night (AWANA), so he just stayed in his pj's all day...gotta love that!
My Little Batman!
Here are just some other pictures that I have taken throughout the month.
Molly putting on a performance at her piano
So serious...
Cutie Pie!
Matthew congratulating Molly on her performance!
Our Dollar Tree fairy wings...she loves them!
We pulled out Matthew's old ball pit...Molly loved it!
Bubble time outside
Molly taking it easy...

No comments:
Post a Comment