Monday, September 7, 2009

California Trip (Part 1)

We had a great week in California! Richard made a presentation at a national conference in San Diego, so we went along and enjoyed one last vacation before summer was over! I have to brag on Richard...I heard he did a great job and his presentation was one of the most popular ones at the conference. Glad it was him and not me! We started the week off with a stop in La Jolla, California to see the seals. I love this little town and always enjoy stopping by to enjoy the beautiful view there. We saw several seals but didn't stay long because Matthew was ready to go to LegoLand!

La Jolla, California

Some of the seals we saw

We spent the afternoon riding rides and touring the Aquarium at Legoland. We had a great time but were all pretty tired by the time we got to our condo in Newport Beach.

Daddy and the kids at Legoland






Matthew touching the snails and starfish

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenny, looks like soooo much fun! I love, love, love southern California, so I'm jealous. We've been wanting to do a similar trip...Legoland and Disney. We have friends in Del Mar (just north of La Jolla) and Newport Beach, so we'd probably follow your steps exactly!!