Sunday, September 20, 2009

Molly's New Bed!

Well...little Miss Molly finally decided to climb out of her crib the other night. Well, she really didn't "climb" out...she "fell" out. I knew exactly what had happened when I heard the big "thud" and then the crying. Poor thing. I think it scared her pretty bad. We kept her in the crib for a few more days and then decided to go ahead and get her a toddler bed until we get ready to do her big girl room. I must say, she was very proud of her "big girl" bed. Daddy and Matthew worked hard putting it together for our little princess. Although it was an exciting day, it was also a sad day for mommy. We had to take her crib apart. We have had that crib up in our house for the past five years...I had no idea it would be so emotional taking it down. That crib holds so many great memories from my two precious kiddos! Oh well, we do still have it...even if it is in the attic! Here are some pictures of Molly when we first put the bed in her room and then right after her first nap in her new bed. I know, she has "bed head" in all the pictures...but the ones where she is dressed are the pictures I took right after her nap. Oh...she also put several of her furry friends in bed with her. I am thinking we need to limit her "friends" to just one or two! I guess I won't push it. She is doing great with her new found freedom. Although, I did hear her playing her piano during naptime today!


2 comments:

Jodi said...

Love it! I know our days are numbered in the crib.....how is Molly doing at night after the transition? I can just see Darbs roaming around the house in the middle of the night! Cute pics -- we need to get together again soon -- I want ya'll to meet Jorgia :)

Unknown said...

Jenny, she is such a cutie-pie!! I'm so glad that she's adjusting well to her new bed. Hope y'all have a great weekend. Be sure to post pics! xoxo!