Saturday, October 10, 2009

Firestation Open House

Today we went to the annual Firestation Open House. Matthew looks forward to this every year and I always look forward to going too! Richard had to work, so I took the kiddos myself. We had a great time. Matthew enjoyed spraying the water hose and watching the firemen use the "jaws of life" on an old car. Next year we will have to get there when it opens because he could stay all day and be happy! Before we left with all of our goodies, we had to have hot dogs and popcorn to make the day complete!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gussy and Max's preschool just had a visit from a fire engine, but, they would love a fire station open house. I wonder if we have one in our area. Looks like your beautiful kiddos had so much fun!

wilsonfamily said...

TOO cute!!!