Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nana comes to visit...Monday!

We were so excited that Nana came back to stay the week with us in Texas! We had such a fun week and loved every minute of having her here! Honestly, I think the kids are a litte disappointed that it is "just mommy" this week. Nana was wonderful with the kids and constantly played with them, made up games, baked goodies with them and the list goes on and on! We started off the week by going to the Gaylord Texan on Monday to get some cute pictures of the kids for my Christmas card! We enjoyed seeing the decorations and trains so much that we decided to go back later in the week when Papa Doc came into town! Here are some of the cute pictures we got (on our first trip)!







And the winner for our Christmas Card is....


1 comment:

wilsonfamily said...

They are all so cute, I'm sure it was hard to narrow it down to one pic.! I love the one where they are hugging. SO sweet!