Well, my sweet boy will be starting Kindergarten next week and I just can't believe it! I love that boy to pieces and I am just not ready to let him grow up. Guess I will be on the "boo-hoo" side of the "boo-hoo/ya-hoo" breakfast next week! Matthew will be attending a private Christian school this year and we are so excited he has this opportunity. Tonight we had a picnic for all Kindergarten students. Unfortunately Richard was out of town on business, so he had to miss out on all the fun. So, Matthew, Molly and I loaded up and we headed to the picnic on our own. We were so excited to meet his teacher, the aide and some of the kids in his class. Everyone I have talked to has told me what a wonderful teacher he has this year! She greeted him with a great big hug and had a nice little chat with him! He also got to meet the principal and assistant principal...I was quick to tell him how important it is to be nice to them and behave for them (right, Curtis?). I think he is going to have a fantastic year! Here are some pictures of my Kindergartener before the school picnic!
as we enter adulthood...
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment