Molly had her first day of preschool last Thursday and did great! After talking about it for weeks, Molly woke up early on Thursday and was ready to go to school like her bubby. We had her backpack ready, lunch packed, napmat folded, cute clothes on, pigtails in...and my camera didn't work! Oh well...thank goodness for cell phones with cameras! After we dropped Matthew off at school, we met daddy at Dunkin Donuts for a breakfast treat. When we finished, we both took her to school and walked her into her preschool She looked like such a big girl and walked right into her classroom and sat down with one of the teachers and started building with blocks. I think mommy was the only one fighting back tears! When I picked her up they told me she had a great day. She only cried after nap...she was a little disoriented and didn't know where she was. I was just glad she took a nap! I must say, she was really glad to see her mommy when I picked her up at two! We will see how tomorrow goes...she told me she didn't want to go when I tucked her into bed! So proud of my sweet girl!





1 comment:
I love my Molly Girl! She looked so precious and beautiful like her mama! Ben told me tonight, "I not go to school, I stay wich you"! "I not big boy, I baby"! It is a good thing we don't let them talk or plot on the phone! Love you all!
Post a Comment