Matthew had a wonderful Kindergarten year and we are so proud of what all he accomplished! He had a perfect report card the last two grading periods...go buddy! He loved his school and adored his teachers...we are going to miss them! On the final day of Kindergarten, they have an awards ceremony in thier classroom. The teacher picks a character quality that best describes each student and explains why. Matthew's character quality was Obedience. Ms. Soper explained that whenever she asked Matthew to do something or even if she had to ask him "not" to do something, he immediately obeyed, used his manners and was always respectful. I was so proud of what she had to say about Matthew, although a little surprised (if I'm being honest!). Lets just say that at home I might have to ask multiple times for things do be done, so I am glad he is on top of his game at school! We feel so blessed he has been at this school for his Kindergarten year...what an impact it has made on his life. I guess I now officially have a 1st grader!
as we enter adulthood...
4 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment