Friday, April 13, 2012

While the boys are away, the girls will play!

While Matthew and Daddy were gone on their campout, Molly and I had some fun of our own! We went to our friend's house on Friday night and had dinner and watched a movie. Molly had so much fun playing with Kylee and I had fun catching up with her mom. On Saturday we decided to go to Sweet and Sassy to get Molly's hair and nails done. What a treat! This was the one thing Molly had asked to do this weekend, so I decided to give in and go. She got purple nails and a sparkly butterfly stamp on her cheek. After her pampering we went to mommy's favorite...La Hacienda Ranch for some dinner! Molly loves queso like her mommy, so we filled up on Mexican food and then rode the quarter horses outside. Fun times. On the way home we even met up with our friends again and had some yogurt. Since we had had so much fun on Saturday (and spent too much money!), we decided to take it easy on Sunday and play games until the boys got home. Shhh...don't tell Pastor Graham we played hookey from church! I love that sweet girl. She gave me plenty of snuggles and lots of laughs. I love having one-on-one time with her. I know I will miss these days when she grows up!




















No comments: