Friday, July 6, 2012

All Stars Baseball!

What a fun five weeks of All Star baseball!  Richard was one of the coaches of our Red team and he did a terrific job.  Once again, he was the pitcher for all the tournaments (except the last one...see a later post on his injury).  The boys usually had two required practices a week and Richard would show up for two additional batting practice nights.  This is serious ball, folks :)  We had two pool play games on either Friday or Saturday and then single elimination games on Sundays.  The kids did a fabulous job and showed so much improvement from the first tournament to the last.  Our boys got 2nd place in the second tournament and 3rd in the last tournament.  They sure were proud of their trophies! 
Matthew, we are so proud of you and all the effort you put into every single game and practice.  You have the best attitude and always cheer for your teammates...I love that about you!  You are quite a ball player and I love to watch you play!  I look forward to watching many more baseball games if you decide to keep at it!








2nd place (out of 14 teams!)



Way to go Matthew and Daddy!




This is the day after his injury...we sure have a tough daddy!

I love that they pray before games









No comments: