Friday, July 6, 2012

Football Camp

Look out Cowboys, here comes Matthew!  Matthew went to football camp his first week of summer.  He came home each day telling me and Richard about what he learned and how much fun it was.  I cracked up when he talked about "tackling dummies".  He said he would run, jump up and wrap his legs around the dummy's neck and then it would go down.  I sent him straight to daddy for a proper lesson on "tackling dummies" so he could do it right the next day!  On the last day they had awards.  I was so proud of Matthew!  He won 2nd place in a throwing competition and won the award for best effort in the 7 year old division.  I was more proud of that second award than any.  I always want him to try his best and give it his all at whatever he does.  Apparently, he did this week.  So proud of my boy!







No comments: