Friday, July 6, 2012

Early Birthday Lunch and Field Day!

Before school was out, Matthew had an "early" birthday celebration.  I forgot my big camera, so the only good picture I got during his birthday celebration was this one!  He requested homemade chocolate cupcakes (Nana's recipe)...Yum!  I think they all devoured their cupcakes in about 5 minutes and were off to play for recess.  Happy early birthday, Matthew!

Field day was at the end of the week.  All the kids were so excited!  Field day was held down the street at a local park.  There were slip-n-slides, water slides, wet sponge relays, park play, pool play at the aquatic center and water gun games.  I volunteered for a few hours then broght Molly up to see what Field day was all about.  Sweet Ms. Brehm let Molly join in the fun too...she was thrilled!  She got to go down the waterslides with the big girls.  They were all so sweet to her.  It was a fun day!

Can you spot Molly in the picture above?




No comments: