The Cowboys left nothing on the field this past weekend. Coach Williams decided it would be fun to end the regular season with a tournament. The boys had two pool play games on Saturday and single elimination games on Sunday. The Cowboys won both games on Saturday and went into Sunday's bracket play as the second seed. The weather was warm and beautiful on Saturday, then the rain and cold weather moved in on Sunday. Brrr...it was wet and cold, but the ballgames were not cancelled! Our boys played exceptional ball all day long and WON the tournament! The boys were so excited...but I don't think they were as excited as Coach Williams!!!! Finally, a 1st place tournament trophy resides in the Williams house! Congrats to the hardest working coach I know. He doesn't even let a bum leg slow him down. In all honesty, I was so excited for him because of all the time and effort he puts into these boys...he truly loves those kids! I guess we will pack away our baseball pants for a few months...then dust them off in February for another fun season!
as we enter adulthood...
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment