Saturday, October 25, 2014

First Day of 1st and 4th!

I cannot believe I have a 1st grader and a 4th grader!  Where has the time gone?!  Although we weren't ready for summer to be over, they were both excited to start a new school year.  Molly got Mrs. Brehm, the teacher Matthew had for 1st grade.  She is wonderful and happens to love the Razorbacks...Molly thinks that is pretty neat!  Matthew got Mrs. Hruby and was thrilled.  She used to be in 2nd grade so he knew her pretty well and was hoping/wishing/praying he would get her!  She has been teaching for a while and we absolutely love her!  Sadly, I didn't get a picture of Matthew with Mrs. Hruby because he didn't want me to walk him to class (that makes mama sad!).  Both came home from the first day of school with smiles on their faces.  That is always a good sign.  We celebrated a successful first day at a local cupcake shop...a little sugar to top off a super "sweet" first day of school!
 











 

No comments: