Saturday, October 25, 2014

Special Friends Day

Special Friends Day is always a fun day at the kids school.  This is a day where grandparents, parents or special friends are welcome to go to the school to have treats with the students, visit the book fair and look at all the great work they have been doing at school.  I was Matthew's "special friend" and he was completely happy with that.  Molly, however, wanted someone other than mommy!  Molly wanted Mrs. Holly to be her "special friend".  Sweet Holly brought Molly a gift of Halloween goodies and loved on her the whole time she was there.  She made Molly's day.  I got to hang out with them some, but Mrs. Holly was definitely the star of the day! 
 




 
Molly's dream is to be a "dog rescuer".  So cute.
 




 
Matthew tells me he wants to be an engineer or electrician.  I enjoyed my special day with him!

No comments: