Matthew turned eleven this summer! I still can't believe it. We got to celebrate his birthday several times...per his request! We celebrated with his cousins...we celebrated on his real birthday (also Father's Day!)...and we celebrated with friends on party day!
Matthew ended up having 20 boys over to the house for swimming and kickball. I was in charge of swimming and concession stand snacks and Richard was in charge of the second hour...the kickball game! I definitely think that was the hit of the party. He was a great referee and enjoyed watching the competition!
After kickball, we headed back to the house to cool off and have some cookie cake. Happy 11th birthday, Matthew!
The party officially ended at 5pm, but six of the boys stayed for a sleepover. They swam, played wiffle ball, watched a movie and finally crashed at 1am. I was one tired mama by then...but so glad they had so much fun. Sweet group of boys!

No comments:
Post a Comment